Sunday, December 20, 2009

Game, Set, and Match

And so the family tennis has begun in earnest. The four of us played for over two hours yesterday on the courts of the KCC. I can't lie to you and say it didn't get ugly at times - The Brother hitting me with the ball, me accusing him of deliberately targeting me, the inevitable dubious line calls and the arguments that arise from that - but all the best tennis is intense! The Husband was very upset that we all played without him (and were therefore getting extra practice in) and has swiftly booked a lesson for this morning. He seems to think that after a lesson or two he will play like Davydenko, who we've recently been watching play a court away from us at our club in Pattaya. I haven't the heart to tell him that it will probably take a bit more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment